TERMS & CONDITIONS
Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
Check-out Time: 10:00 AM
- A 50% advance payment is required to secure the reservation.
- The balance payment must be made at the time of check-in.
- A security deposit of ₹50,000/- is to be paid at the time of check-in, which will be refunded at the time of checkout.
- All guest IDs are to be provided prior to check-in.
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- For other meals, as mentioned in the menu, we request advance orders as we procure fresh ingredients based on meal orders.
- All staff must have at least 11 hours of rest time per 24 hours.
- Restaurants in Goa can deliver food or host you. Please call/WhatsApp our concierge team for reservations.
- Caretaker/Butler: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Lunch: 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- Dinner: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Housekeeping: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Turndown: 6:00 PM
- Please keep windows and doors closed unless needed to open (to avoid mosquitoes!). Turn off all lights and electronic devices when not in use.
- Damages are deductible from your security deposit.
- Smoking inside the villa is strictly prohibited, but you can smoke on the balcao/deck and outside areas.
- Prior approval is required for pets. Please have one guest attend to your pet.
- A cleaning charge of ₹25,000 is applicable for pollutants, food, or drinks falling into the pool.
- Do not move indoor furniture outside to avoid damages to your account.
- Do not put any decoration items that may tamper with the property.
- Flammables, explosive materials, and objects with unpleasant smells are prohibited in the villa premises.
- We strictly enforce a no-drugs policy and prohibit any illegal/objectionable activities.
- Parties/events are not permitted, but we can help organize sit-down dinners or barbecues for up to 4 people with prior permission.
- Lost keys will result in locksmith charges.
- Music must be played inside the villa between 10:00 PM - 08:00 AM.
- We have an open pool with no lifeguard; the owners/management company cannot be held responsible for mishaps.
- Please reuse towels to conserve water.
Cancellation Policy (Oct - Jan):
- Cancellations are not possible during these season dates. However, we can shift the booking to a more convenient date and adjust the advance payment for the revised date.
Cancellation Policy (Feb - Sep):
- Cancellation made 60 days prior to check-in will result in a refund after deduction of GST.
- Cancellation made within 60 days of check-in will forfeit 50% of the advance amount.
- Cancellations made 30 days or within 30 days of the check-in date will forfeit the full advance amount.
Our Liability to You:
- We will provide your accommodation with skill and care. We are not responsible for any death, personal injury, failure, or deficiency of your accommodation arrangements not caused by our fault.
- We are not responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost, or claim resulting from:
- The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party.
- The fault of a third party not connected with our provision of your accommodation.
- An event or circumstance that could not have been predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care.
- We are not responsible for problems not disclosed at the time of booking or not resulting from our contract breach or fault.
- Breakages and damage beyond normal wear and tear must be paid for as billed by the management. We are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal effects. Travel insurance is recommended.
- We cannot accept liability or pay compensation in cases of ‘force majeure,’ events outside our control, including war, riot, civil strife, terrorism, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire, and similar events.